In December 1989, a 315 hectare tract of land was purchased from Opinicon Properties Ltd.
Purchased in 2010 by Rideau Waterway Land Trust in partnership with Queen’s and Nature Conservancy of Canada.
This 340 hectare property was the first purchase of land away from Queen's point.
In 2001, a parcel of land along the Massasauga Road was donated to the Biological Station.
The Pangman Conservation Reserve was purchased in 1994.
Queen’s purchased the tip of a peninsula, on Lake Opinicon, in 1945.