WED. FEBRUARY 27, 6:30PM-8:00PM
Free Public Event
DO YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO IF YOU GO THROUGH THE ICE?
If you skate, ski, fish, snowmobile or walk on the ice, you need to know how to protect yourself and your companions.
This session will provide you with:
- An introduction to hazards
- Identify specific ice types
- Identity and discuss benefits and types of various protective equipment
- Introduction to planning for a potential immersion incident
- Examples of safety equipment will be available.
TRAINING IS PROVIDED BY ACCESS RESCUE CANADA
HOSTED AT THE QUEEN'S UNIVERSITY BIOLOGY STATION
280 QUEEN'S UNIVERSITY ROAD, ELGIN, ONTARIO